Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Removing running boards on 08 Sahara Unlimited

Old 04-07-2011, 04:16 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JkFam
I removed mine because I didn't want any damage from rocks while on trails. They were easy to remove. Then I bought some rubi take off rails from another forum member But I do miss letting the kids get in on their own.

Os it possible to attach the Sahara's rail over the Rubi's? There must be a way to combine both. In this way the Rubi's protect against rocks below and the Sahara' lets the kids get in the car on their own.
Old 04-07-2011, 04:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sahara_Maverick
Os it possible to attach the Sahara's rail over the Rubi's? There must be a way to combine both. In this way the Rubi's protect against rocks below and the Sahara' lets the kids get in the car on their own.
I don't think so since the steps and rails sue the same bolt mounting locations. But that would be nice if it could work.

Quick Reply: Removing running boards on 08 Sahara Unlimited