Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Right Hand drive owners!

Old 07-01-2015, 09:43 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by thisguyuknow
Which is not a show stopper for anyone with a good welder
Thanks for the info fellas and sorry I've not posted promised photos of my rig. Been a bit busy working and have not gotten to take any cool pics.

I ask because I am planning on picking up some take off Rubi 44's with stock locker and 5.38 gears which would set me up for the 37's I want to upgrade to.

I don't do much hard rock crawling so I don't think I need to upgrade to 60's just yet. Plus I can't afford them hahaha!

So If I took a plasma to the brackets and moved them to the correct positions it would be ok?

I don't have another JK to compare brackets to but if I'm thinking right and left brackets, the build of the brackets would be reversed and I'd need RHD brackets to weld onto the LHD axel...
Old 07-01-2015, 09:44 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by RHD-Manx2
Thanks for the info fellas and sorry I've not posted promised photos of my rig. Been a bit busy working and have not gotten to take any cool pics. I ask because I am planning on picking up some take off Rubi 44's with stock locker and 5.38 gears which would set me up for the 37's I want to upgrade to. I don't do much hard rock crawling so I don't think I need to upgrade to 60's just yet. Plus I can't afford them hahaha! So If I took a plasma to the brackets and moved them to the correct positions it would be ok? I don't have another JK to compare brackets to but if I'm thinking right and left brackets, the build of the brackets would be reversed and I'd need RHD brackets to weld onto the LHD axel...
Just realized the thread is officially jacked. Sorry OP

Quick Reply: Right Hand drive owners!