Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Softop question

Old 10-22-2014, 03:30 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks to everyone for the responses.

It's a Jeep dealership, located in northern Virginia (DC suburb) and sadly I doubt I will get far with any sort of threats. I actually work for a company that partners directly with several car manufacturers (Dodge/Jeep included) who sell vehicles with a particular radio in North America and the dealership know this. It would be a different story (I think) if there was no part of the softop in the Jeep and I was claiming that they owed me a Softop - but.. what would a person do with just the canopy ;-) The folks listing their used tops are, of course, including their canopy as well... which probably will add $100~$150 to the shipping alone. (Sorry if it sounds like whining ;-)

Again - thanks to all the replies. I have a much better idea of what I am looking at now. (it was tough before because I even didn't know what I didn't know).

and this was the best bit of information on that page...
"Bestop's Door Surround Kits are designed to work with factory soft tops and with Bestop's Replace-A-Top"

I can't thank y'all enough.

Quick Reply: Softop question