Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

Still Having Problem With Dash

Old 08-28-2015, 11:49 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Still Having Problem With Dash

I was having issues with my dash, door locks and AC go on and off rapidly and by itself. After hearing from everyone else it seemed i needed to replaced my battery. Ok so i replaced my battery with the Best one Sams Club offered that fit my jeep and the problem has actually gotten worse and more frequent and my battery light still goes off. I even charged the battery to full before running it in the jeep.

Now what do you think is wrong??

Thanks!
Old 08-28-2015, 01:04 PM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Make sure your battery connections are tight. If you can rotate them with your hand they're loose. Don't put any accessory wires under the nut closest to the battery terminal. It is a cam nut that tightens the connection.
Old 08-28-2015, 02:03 PM
JK Junkie

Received 159 Likes on 140 Posts

Make sure your battery cables are not corroded through. Sometimes under the sheath near the cable ends the copper can completely oxidize, leaving very flaky connections.

Quick Reply: Still Having Problem With Dash