Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.

TJ Backseat Mounting Brackets *JK RELATED*

Old 11-21-2009, 05:03 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sburggsx
Seems your sig is a no show....

I found it in another thread though, we haven't quite gotten this far but I think I'll plan for having some kind of plate before starting the install for real. Thanks for the info!
Sorry, didn't realize the signature doesn't show up when you post from mobile.

I just checked & I must have deleted the photos or something, since they are no longer on the post. I'll see what I can find.

Last edited by YellowToy; 11-21-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 11-21-2009, 05:10 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the bracket under the tub

The installed seats:
Old 11-22-2009, 04:24 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by highoctane
Well it'd be awesome if you get it to work. I still have the back seat from my '04 Rubicon. Would that seat work with the '06 LJ brackets?
Yes! the back seats are the same. The Brackets are different (LJ 2 brackets mirroed, TJ 4 brackets, two sets of identical) but the seats fall right into place.

My father removed the seat and brackets from his '03 Rubicon right after it came home. That seat lived in the top of his garage until this summer. We have yet to find the missing brackets. When we made the plans that my son and I would fly out to Moab this year to drive him home, we had to pull the LJ brackets to bolt into the TJ. Different holes but everything matches up and works fine.

Quick Reply: TJ Backseat Mounting Brackets *JK RELATED*