Notices
Stock JK Tech Bulletin board forum regarding issues with OE (original equipment) components of the Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) such as factory suspension parts, engine, transmission, body parts, interior fixtures and the on-board computer.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: DashLynx

Wet Okole Seat Covers

Old 10-21-2014, 03:06 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have had these covers for 2 years now and the piping in the rear seats are deteriorating. No one has ever sat in the rear! Very disappointing. Save your money, buy something else!
Old 10-21-2014, 06:03 PM
JK Newbie

Default I liked my Wet Okole

I had them for 2 years in my Tacoma before I got rid of it... and there was no sign of wear/issues. I did have to contact them for something when I first got them (and I cannot recall what for now) but they were super nice.
Old 02-28-2015, 09:53 AM
JK Newbie

well, I am a boater, looking to get a set of neoprene covers (yes I know they are hot- so is my factory leather that's starting to rip and tear and look like shit) I'm being advised to get coverking or the other less expensive route but I'd gladly pay the money for wet okole IF I get a better cover... are they worth the extra money? if so in what ways? thanks
Old 02-28-2015, 10:10 AM
Former Member

I had them in my Tacoma and loved them! Wouldn't recommend ordering them with piping
Old 03-01-2015, 06:19 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by karmynsbeep
I had them in my Tacoma and loved them! Wouldn't recommend ordering them with piping
Thanks, but why? I like how it looks, but if there's a decent reason to skip it I would.
Old 03-02-2015, 04:09 AM
Former Member

Originally Posted by Johnny HotFoot
Thanks, but why? I like how it looks, but if there's a decent reason to skip it I would.
The reviews I read before purchasing mine said the piping would wear fast and could pull loose from sliding in and out

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 03-02-2015, 05:05 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I agree if you can skip the piping do it. I have had mine going on 3 years. They are awesome except the piping is worn and looks really bad. The rest of the seats are great. Also they are correct about dog hair..pain to get off. But they have def saved my stock seats as i like to take my dogs swimming.
Old 03-07-2015, 01:41 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by karmynsbeep
The reviews I read before purchasing mine said the piping would wear fast and could pull loose from sliding in and out Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Thanks. I have read similar reviews (maybe the same?) so the cool looks get trumped by performance. The only question then is wet okoke vs cover king /smitty built/rugged ridge???
Old 03-07-2015, 02:39 PM
JK Newbie

Really glad to have stumbled upon this thread. I wanted to do some more customization on the inside and was considering ordering these. Does anyone recommend another brand? I have a dog who is always in my rig and his hair weaves into the fabric of my seats.

Last edited by ACJK22; 03-07-2015 at 03:10 PM.
Old 03-07-2015, 06:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Trek Armor. Period.

Throw any other idea you have out the window.

My wet Wet Okole covers broke down after one year due to my dog always riding shotgun in my pickup. Trying to vacuum the dog hair was next to impossible, never mind how much they made your back sweat and a heavy case of swamp a$$ in the summer.

My Trek Armor covers were custom stitched to match my saddle interior. Tough as nails fabric, precision fit, super easy to clean, easy to install. Highly recommend them to anyone. When you hear the saying "you get what you pay for", they're talking about these exact covers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2660473161.jpg
Views:	241
Size:	32.4 KB
ID:	600202

(fabric wrinkles will disappear)

Last edited by Tripletsi; 03-08-2015 at 10:58 AM.

Quick Reply: Wet Okole Seat Covers