Notices
Topless for TATAs JK-Forum is proud to partner with Topless For TATAs in support of breast cancer awareness. Each year Topless for TATAs hosts a charity wheeling event at Rausch Creek Offroad Park in Tremont, PA. Proceeds from the event are donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

6th Annual Topless for TATAs Wheeling Event

Old 12-25-2013, 12:13 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jnabird333
Just registered! Merry Christmas!
Same here!!
Old 12-25-2013, 01:24 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just went on Saturday last year, I'm looking to go the whole weekend this year, but I doubt my GF will be going. Just too damn crowded she said, lol.

Edit....registered....

Last edited by Billbikes; 12-25-2013 at 04:52 PM.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:40 AM
JK Newbie

I am registered again for the 5th time. Again this year I will be a Trail Guide for a Green/Blue group. The groups are filling fast and spaces are selling out fast. Better hurry up and sign up if you wanna go. Also to keep up with the most current TFT info make sure you "Like" the TFT Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-O...09270785819148

Last edited by res6cueJK; 01-08-2014 at 06:49 AM.
Old 01-08-2014, 05:29 PM
Former Vendor

I will also be a trail guide this year. I will be running Blues/Blacks. If you like hill climbs and rocks register for my group, my name is Jake Priber by the way.

I'll be driving my 2011 JK. Can't wait for this event.
Old 01-10-2014, 08:59 PM
JK Newbie

Registered a while back, looking foward to meeting some of you that have helped me with various questions. Think i signed up for the green trails, but i may have been overly cautious (see build below, as it should all be done, all parts are on order).
Old 01-11-2014, 05:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm in with Peter Caddick's group in the greens. This is my second year, I know it will be a blast!
Old 01-11-2014, 11:13 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by pjlmaster
Registered a while back, looking foward to meeting some of you that have helped me with various questions. Think i signed up for the green trails, but i may have been overly cautious (see build below, as it should all be done, all parts are on order).
If you have everything installed in your signature then you will be more than OK with Green trails. It will be a nice weekend to hang out and see some of the park.
Old 01-11-2014, 11:00 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Smashboogie 4x4
If you have everything installed in your signature then you will be more than OK with Green trails. It will be a nice weekend to hang out and see some of the park.
It'll be my first time there, or at any place like this, so im excited for the experience, just had no idea what to expect as far as difficulty.
Old 01-12-2014, 04:07 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by pjlmaster
It'll be my first time there, or at any place like this, so im excited for the experience, just had no idea what to expect as far as difficulty.
I was amazed at the level of difficulty even a green gives. You'll have fun, but you won't need to worry so much if your jeep is lifted.
Old 03-11-2014, 03:07 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Topless for TATAs
The 6th Annual Topless for TATAs Wheeling Event will be on August 9th & 10th 2014 with a vendor show and check in on Friday August 8th at Rausch Creek. That’s right TATAs fans, we are doing a 3-day event this year. We decided to publish the dates earlier this year to allow everyone ample time to plan accordingly. The actual wheeling will be on the 9th and 10th. More details such as the registration link, event swag, etc. will be posted sometime in December. Past participants will have the first opportunity to register and then TFT6 will open registration to the general public. If you would like to volunteer your time and talent at TFT6, please send an email to volunteer@toplessfortatas.com and anyone who would like to be considered as a Trail Guide, please email the Trail Boss, Chris “Big Bird” at trailboss@toplessfortatas.com. Looking forward to seeing everyone at the event!

What state is this event going on in

Quick Reply: 6th Annual Topless for TATAs Wheeling Event