Notices
Topless for TATAs JK-Forum is proud to partner with Topless For TATAs in support of breast cancer awareness. Each year Topless for TATAs hosts a charity wheeling event at Rausch Creek Offroad Park in Tremont, PA. Proceeds from the event are donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.

Topless for TATAs and JK-Forum

Old 03-29-2013, 02:49 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Topless for TATAs and JK-Forum

It was just four short years ago that Topless for TATAs first posted on JK-Forum about a brand new and exciting event for the East Coast. In 2009, Topless for TATAs was born in the East Coast sub-forum thread and the creators of Topless for TATAs were overwhelmed at the tremendous outpouring of support from the off-roading community, by making us one of the largest wheeling events on the East Coast! It’s not often when you can support or participate in a family friendly activity all while benefitting breast cancer awareness and research. Through JK-Forum we have formed many friendships with members that we will value forever. Thanks to the new management at JK-Forum, we now have this wonderful and exciting opportunity to bring the event and cause to a larger audience. Topless for TATAs would like to say THANK YOU to the new management for showcasing us in the Special Events section.

Please check back in a couple of days to where you will find additional sub-forums that will contain information such as Event Registration, Sponsors, Discussions, Pictures, Videos, and SWAG.
Old 03-31-2013, 04:26 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Really looking forward to see the forum giving back to the community it serves! While the event is held on the East Coast, making it difficult for many on the West Coast to attend, I feel there will be events here that will help the cause and events there. What you guys have built is great to sees and to me it's really nice to knowing that a community can come together for a great cause!
Old 04-04-2013, 05:24 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default T-shirt

Can't make the event but would gladly support by purchasing a T-shirt. Is that possible?
Old 04-06-2013, 07:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by WVUFAN18
Can't make the event but would gladly support by purchasing a T-shirt. Is that possible?
Sure. Please visit shop.toplessfortatas.com. We are still loading up the store and will post up when the new swag arrives!
Old 04-08-2013, 06:05 PM
JK Newbie

Default Support

What can I and my fellow jeep brother do to honor this event? Are we taking our tops off during a particular time? Do we need to gather donations? Please let me know.

Semper Fortis
-The Chief
Old 04-08-2013, 06:46 PM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Can't wait for Aug!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk 2
Old 04-09-2013, 04:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by The Chief
What can I and my fellow jeep brother do to honor this event? Are we taking our tops off during a particular time? Do we need to gather donations? Please let me know.

Semper Fortis
-The Chief
Road Trip! Come on up and join us at this year's event.... Rausch Creek isnt that far from Jacksonville!
Old 04-11-2013, 12:51 PM
JK Newbie

It's too bad this isn't in Canada. Would be quite the road trip though!
Old 04-11-2013, 01:46 PM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by KHibbitts
It's too bad this isn't in Canada. Would be quite the road trip though!
BC Jeep club takes road trips there!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 using Tapatalk 2
Old 12-08-2013, 07:53 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for sharing.

Quick Reply: Topless for TATAs and JK-Forum