Notices
VENGEANCE - The Curmudgeons Revenge JK Build This forum is dedicated to our good friend HappyCurmudgeon who recently lost his fight against Sarcoma Cancer. Information on how you can help provide hope for his family can be found here.

I dont have good news to share - Rest in Peace 12/27/2011

Old 03-08-2012, 06:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RicXX
I don't know how to express how I feel right now, tears are welling up in my eyes, and its difficult to type. Reading all what people have been saying about this man I never knew and how it is affecting me, just blows me away. A pile of tissues has formed beside me, this is a sign of someone truly loved for who he was and everything he stood for. It is my hope that this thread never be lost or forgotten just like the memories of Ken will never be forgotten, not just by friends and family but by the whole community. I wish I would have had the opportunity to have met Ken, or to have had him affect me directly, but in a way I guess he has. Through all of you on this forum, that he has imparted and imprinted a little bit of himself, will surely keep his memory alive by passing on that little bit to everyone else. With each wave to a passing Jeep, we pass it on, with each smile to a passing stranger, we pass it on. To us he has passed the torch, of what he believed in and in essence what he was.

I'm not one to post or say much, this is a testament to how I have been affected in reading this thread.

My deepest sympathies to April, Mackenzie, family and friends,

Rest in Peace Ken "HappyCumudgeon" Offerbeck,

So, now, I plow face first into the unknown.
~Ever Onward

Ken "RicXX" Galbraith
VERY well stated!!
Old 03-09-2012, 11:49 AM
JK Enthusiast

Wow so true !! Need advice can kens closest friends mail me! Message me it's important!! Ty. April n Mackenzie
Old 03-10-2012, 02:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Just a thought

I just read the forums about happy , well half of them i couldn't stop crying. I dont know if any one has come up with this idea or the steps to make it happen. A published book with all the posts in it. All $ goes to April. I dont believe it has been done before, but i would buy it!

Last edited by patrol65; 03-10-2012 at 02:18 PM.
Old 03-18-2012, 08:07 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hi everyone,
I spoke with the cemetery tonight and Ken will be buried April 2nd on his birthday!
Just wanted to let you know that we are doing it that day to celebrate his life

Love April
Old 03-19-2012, 07:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by patrol65
I just read the forums about happy , well half of them i couldn't stop crying. I dont know if any one has come up with this idea or the steps to make it happen. A published book with all the posts in it. All $ goes to April. I dont believe it has been done before, but i would buy it!
Many ideas have been floated to raise money including stickers etc. I think it was a matter of solving the non profit issue with raising money across state lines. Anyone have an update on how to do this? WE NEED TO MAKE THIS STUFF HAPPEN. VENGESS is a great project but we need something else sooner to help April!

April, that idea of using his birth day sounds perfect. I know that so many on this forum will also be celebrating his life that very day. Ken has clearly positively affected so many people in this world! I know his words of hope and strength have helped me through my current medical struggles!

On a side note. Can someone point me to the thread which has the story Happy wrote? I have searched dozens of pages in this and many other threads to find the reference someone made to it and had no luck.
Old 04-06-2012, 12:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

It's mackenzies 6th birthday and first birthday without daddy!
Old 04-06-2012, 01:01 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Happy birthday!
Old 04-06-2012, 04:51 PM
JK Newbie

Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Old 04-06-2012, 07:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Happy Birthday Mackenzie!