Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Liscense plate anything...bees

Old 07-28-2014, 03:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Liscense plate anything...bees

Anyone have a spare liscense plate mount of any kind? I jacked mine up on the last wheeling trip ( ran over a nest of yellow jacket ground bees while doorless. After trying to reverse my outta that crappy situation I got sting and bailed while the jeep was still going and it backed into a tree and shattered the plate carrier). **** bees.

If anyone has a spare anything they are looking to get rid of lemme know. Plate is currently zip tied to spare tire
Old 07-30-2014, 08:13 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mattyk
Anyone have a spare liscense plate mount of any kind? I jacked mine up on the last wheeling trip ( ran over a nest of yellow jacket ground bees while doorless. After trying to reverse my outta that crappy situation I got sting and bailed while the jeep was still going and it backed into a tree and shattered the plate carrier). **** bees.

If anyone has a spare anything they are looking to get rid of lemme know. Plate is currently zip tied to spare tire
Whoa sounds like my luck! I have the Teraflex third brake light mount from my tire carrier which could work if you drilled new holes in your plate. It attaches to the spare lugs.
Old 07-30-2014, 08:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Can you post a pic? I can't narrow down which one you have
Old 07-30-2014, 08:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

Here ya go. Top holes go over lugs and bottom match up w/ 3rd brake light screws but you could drill out holes in plates.
Attached Thumbnails IMG_0171.jpg  
Old 07-30-2014, 05:14 PM
JK Newbie

Your messages r full let me know if u want plate holder

Quick Reply: Liscense plate anything...bees