Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Looking for selectable Lockers & 4.56 (or 4.88) gears

Old 11-28-2015, 08:36 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for selectable Lockers & 4.56 (or 4.88) gears

Just picked up a d44 front housing for my '13 JK Sport. I'm considering ox lockers front and rear and re-gearing to 4.56, but that is looking like an expensive fantasy so I thought I'd see what else was becoming available in the slightly used department.

I'm looking for selectable lockers front and rear, preferably ox or rubi take-offs for ease of installation. I'm not opposed to ARB's, but I understand that installation can get complicated and I'd like to avoid it unless I come across a deal I just can't refuse. Front and rear locker options do not need to match, but from what I understand, the gears should...

I'm running 35's, so I want to leave it at 4.56 gearing. I'm open to 4.88, but again it would have to be a deal I can't turn away from.

Here's what I have now:
2012 front Dana 44 housing, completely empty. Planning to use my stock d30 shafts unless the carrier requires a different spline count. (I think I can do that...)

2013 rear Dana 44 (non-rubicon). Hoping I can plug-n-play a rubicon elocker with relative ease. (feel free to let me know if I'm wrong...)
Old 11-30-2015, 09:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Solved my problem. Good to go.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum

Quick Reply: Looking for selectable Lockers & 4.56 (or 4.88) gears