Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Looking for tinted side windows

Old 04-21-2014, 06:15 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for tinted side windows

Looking for a set of tinted side windows for my 14 2 door jk. If you have some let me know please. I'm located in Maryland
Old 04-22-2014, 09:14 AM
JK Enthusiast

Not sure if it helps or not, but if you're only looking for the two side windows, and you find somebody selling a set including the rear window, I'd probably buy the rear window depending on price. Punctured my rear window and haven't felt compelled to pay for all three windows to fix it.
Old 04-22-2014, 09:19 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by phoenix
Not sure if it helps or not, but if you're only looking for the two side windows, and you find somebody selling a set including the rear window, I'd probably buy the rear window depending on price. Punctured my rear window and haven't felt compelled to pay for all three windows to fix it.
I still have my clear ones but hate them at night so I got the tinted rear from a friend that fits just really need the side so it doesn't look weird bc of only having the one window
Old 04-22-2014, 09:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

I got ya, just saying if you find someone selling a set of all 3 (much more common than just the side windows) that doesn't want to split it up, I'll buy the rear window and you can buy the sides.
Old 04-22-2014, 09:47 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by phoenix
I got ya, just saying if you find someone selling a set of all 3 (much more common than just the side windows) that doesn't want to split it up, I'll buy the rear window and you can buy the sides.
ok I will let you know

Quick Reply: Looking for tinted side windows