Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Mopar wheel lock key

Old 08-19-2014, 10:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mopar wheel lock key

Evening all,

I was in the long arduous, gigantic PITA!! process of replacing my ball joints this past weekend and ran into a problem. Well I ran into a lot of problems, but this was just one of the major ones.

I ended up stripping out and destroying my Mopar wheel lock key. We ended up having to air chisel the free spinning collar off of it and them pound on one of those remover tools to get it off. So..... I was wondering if anyone had one lying around, or possibly on their Jeep that they would let me use to just take mine off the wheels. I'd buy a new kit, but I'm not really looking forward to shelling out 60 bucks just to take them off and never use them again.

Hell, I'll offer someone a pint of my new favorite beer, Sam Adams New World, if they let me use it. I've had it sitting to age since May 2nd, and last time I aged it for three months, it tasted twice as good as it was brand new. I'm not just saying that, I did a side by side comparison. This ones been almost 4 months, so it's probably better than the 3 month one.

Hit me up if you can help.

Thanks,
Zach AKA grim_creation.

Last edited by grim_creation; 08-19-2014 at 10:04 PM. Reason: I didn't capitalize the first word in a sentence....

Quick Reply: Mopar wheel lock key