Notices
Wanted Make it easier for people to clean out their garage by letting them know you want their dust collectors. Post the things you want and/or are looking for here.

Wanted: Hood, Right Soft Top Tinted Window, Driver Side Mirror, Fog Light(s)

Old 03-01-2015, 01:04 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted: Hood, Right Soft Top Tinted Window, Driver Side Mirror, Fog Light(s)

I have an "09 2dr Sport S that recently had a some pretty bad damage happen to these parts, and and now I'm looking for a few replacements. I wheel my Jeep pretty often so I'm not expecting anything to be in perfect condition, but I'm also not looking for complete trash.

Hood, (Can be any color. Not concerned w/ paint chips, scratches, or a few MINOR dents. Plan to repaint anyway)

Right Soft Top Tinted Window, (Minor fading isn't a concern.)

Driver Side Mirror, (Specifically the plastic casing that holds the mirror.)

Fog Light(s), (Only the driver side fog light is broken. The passenger side still works but has a crack running down it, so if someone only has a spare light that's fine but the pair would be perfect.)

I'm located in Pensacola, Fl. but am willing to travel a little ways.
Old 03-01-2015, 04:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have the factory fog lights and some LED fog lights that i can't use with my aftermarket bumper now
Old 03-01-2015, 08:19 PM
JK Newbie

I have a hood and anything else u need

Quick Reply: Wanted: Hood, Right Soft Top Tinted Window, Driver Side Mirror, Fog Light(s)