Notices
Western Canada If you live in the British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, North West Territories or Nunavut area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Metalcloak in canada

Old 02-13-2015, 08:29 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Metalcloak in canada

Hey where is everyone getting their metalcloak stuff from in Canada, Tried Northridge but lately the service you get from their Canadian division is horrible. Nothing but doom and gloom from Marcel.

Anyone else supplying these products north of the boarder?
Old 02-13-2015, 08:43 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I refuse to use Northridge Canada. I've placed large orders with them and have given them several chances but their service is horrible. It's night and day from the service you get down south. I would rather pay more and have stuff shipped from the states or pay more at local shops than deal with them.

Seeing how you're in Fort St. John you can't really make the drive across the border lol. But if you check out metalcloak's website they have a list of installers in Alberta (Calgary, Red Deer & Edmonton). Might be worth giving them a call.

MetalCloak Jobbers Around the World
Old 02-13-2015, 10:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

jeep thrills in mapleridge bc has their stuff i think.
Old 02-13-2015, 12:23 PM
JK Junkie

Thanks Joe, yeah looks like I will try an installer location.

I use to buy from Northridge all the time but now you call and they sound like your interrupting their day. No help at all.
Old 02-19-2015, 04:39 PM
JK Newbie

I use to buy from Northridge all the time but now you call and they sound like your interrupting their day. No help at all.
agreed... really, they don't want your business, I swear... or, if they do they have a funny way of showing it.
Old 02-24-2015, 10:57 AM
Sponsoring Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

This is really shocking to hear and I promise you I will get more involved with Canada and fix this

David
Old 02-24-2015, 03:31 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Northridge4x4
This is really shocking to hear and I promise you I will get more involved with Canada and fix this David
I feel sorry for you all up in Canada, b/c I've had great customer service here in the states. Returns/problems always been great!
Old 02-24-2015, 04:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Face to face Stan at nr4x4 canada is incredible, but unless they have it in stock I refuse to place orders with them. A friend of mine got dicked around with a big EVO order so he went elsewhere, it's too bad we were all hoping with the new building and staff things would get better.

Regarding METALCLOAK dealers, Jordan at treadhead in Edmonton vendors them.
Old 03-22-2015, 09:45 AM
JK Newbie

I concur to the northridge comments as well, brutal service, I have been done with them since 2012. However, dealing with metalcloak directly is really easy, they are really focused on customer service. Yea, customs/duties and shipping sucks, but you will get what you want and they stand behind their products if issues arise.

Quick Reply: Metalcloak in canada