Notices
Whats In Our Shop In-house builds and projects

Aries Fender Flare Install

Old 02-06-2017, 01:43 PM
Former Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Aries Fender Flare Install

LASHWAY XTREME 4X4

Earlier last week we took in a 2015 JKU that was needing a new set of tubular fender flares. We felt that Aries Tubular Flares were exactly what he was looking for from style to price range. For the future we will choose Aries Flares again because along with great instructions these Aries fender flares lined up perfectly and the install was a breeze.

Also another bonus for our customer was that he brought up his concern for his Jeep having a bumpy ride. So during the installation of his Fenders we took off his Wheels and Tires and re-balanced them on our Road Force Balancing Machine in our shop. Now how is that for killing two birds with one stone?

Now for the future, our customer felt that using the Factory Inner Fender was not an option for him, so he will be back for a aluminum inner fender install soon!

Click image for larger version

Name:	j1.JPG
Views:	661
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	666078Click image for larger version

Name:	j2.JPG
Views:	470
Size:	2.32 MB
ID:	666079
Old 03-09-2017, 02:32 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

You've got the before photos but no after photo?! You need to talk with your photographer...
Old 03-09-2017, 02:17 PM
Former Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by jedg
You've got the before photos but no after photo?! You need to talk with your photographer...
I know I am sorry for that. It was a late night install for a buddy and once we were finished we were just glad to leave the shop haha. Once I see his Jeep again I will make sure we get some pictures.
Old 06-26-2017, 10:24 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lightbar

Did they have a light bar installed as well? there is mounts in the first image but no light. Second shot shows lightbar installed.

Quick Reply: Aries Fender Flare Install