SRC Smitty Built Roll Cage 76904
20.00%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Jeep JK Punisher Edition Build Log Full Custom Jeep by Del Rey Customs

Old 03-28-2014, 07:01 AM
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep Punisher Build Log www.jeeppunisher.com

ummm You mean Tatical JK which is what is on the cover and besides a poor photo shop of our logo on one wheel. Nice!!! everyone is trying to bite our style. Love it modivates me to go harder! Plus no where in the article do they call your JK a Punisher. I check with the editor via email and they say it the Taical JK but nice to know you bought your domain the day after we uploaded our first video. Little did people know Saturn is a Member of the International Press Association.

We do own www.jeeppunisher.com which is under construction we are just waiting to lock down our last few Sponcers!!!! Before we go public with will be the final housing location of the build and how to track the show it will be at and the fun we will be having!

So here we go with some more episodes today going hit you with a total of 5..... Back to editing! It hard to edit and Build a Jeep at the same time This Truck is going be a beast.

We have locked down
Forgiato Wheels
Interco Tires
Pro-comp
Smittybuilt
DirtyDog
Recon Body Armor
G2 Gearing
Old 03-28-2014, 03:17 PM
Former Vendor

Default Jeep Punisher Edition Episode 7- BMW Frozen Matte Grey Paint Conversion

On this Episode of the Del Rey Customs Jeep Punisher Build we have the Car done in Paint on the Color Conversion. We have change the Paint to BMW Matte Frozen Grey and The paint just needs a final sanding and for the truck to get Dresses. We Have Reached out To the fine people at Pro-Comp Lift Systems with some help on this build to make sure we get everything right.

http://youtu.be/P8m22RV_0ZM Were also going need some Help From Smittybuilt and G2 gearing to get this beast Moving. So Keep watching this build in Progress and I'll Keep Making the updates.

Also our website is Under Construction www.JeepPunisher.com the Offfical Jeep Punisher Building Website for all your Tactical JK needs. Product Reviews, Forum and a Show Off Section. Jeeps and High Velocity Fire Power. What could anyone else Need?

For More Info on this Build contact
SaturnDRCmedia@gmail.com

Last edited by Del Rey Customs; 03-28-2014 at 03:22 PM.
Old 03-28-2014, 03:32 PM
Former Vendor

Default Jeep Punisher Edition Episode 8 Seat Pick Up Custom Leather JK Seats SK Interior

So for our bad ass Truck we need some bad ass Seats. Introducing the Jeep Punisher Seats. We make these custom seats to order for you Luxury or Tactical needs. Jeep JK Seats are comfortable stock but the cloth had to go. We added Memory Foam into the seat to make them as comfortable as possible for rolling down Sunset Blvd in WeHo or Tearing up the Trails in Moab. These Jeep JK Seats will get you there in style and class. The goal is to show that the Jeep Punisher can be classy as well as a monster off road. If you have a jeep and need it customized bring it to the Pro's at Al & Ed's Marina Del Rey. Your one stop Custom Jeep shop. On the Phone wraping up on a few last parts for the build!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwjDdHQx780 I promised 5 video today and We are A shop of our Word!

Stay Tuned!
Email: saturndrcmedia@gmail.com
310-827-8121
Store Hours Mon-Sat 9am-6pm PST
DEL REY CUSTOMS | 310.827.8121
My title
http://www.ae-33.com
http://www.facebook.com/AEMarina33
http://www.twitter.com/delreycustoms
Al & Ed's Auto Sound - Venice - Marina Del Rey, CA | Yelp
Powered by DRC Media LLC & Al & Eds Autosound

For More Info on this Build contact
SaturnDRCmedia@gmail.com
310-827-8121 Mon-Fri 10am -5pm
Old 03-28-2014, 04:20 PM
Former Vendor

Default Jeep Punisher Edition Episode 9 Pro Comp JK 6 inch Lift Consultation Smittybuilt XRC

So we Stopped by Pro Comp USA to work out all the details on our lift system for the Jeep Punisher Build Our Goal is to go with a 24 inch Rim on a 40 inch tires. So to clear that much rubber were going to look at the SmittyBuilt XRC Armor Front and rear fenders, and also were going to go aggressive with some 5:13 Front and Rear G2 Gearing. Also with a 6 inch lift we going to go with the Recon extended Drive shafts so if we need to flex on some rocks we will have the the ability to do so. Steve at Procomp got us all the parts we needed put together on an estimate and were looking like we will be good to go. They had a cool little simulator to try to get us close to what we are looking for as in parts and with only a fraction of what we need we broke the $11k mark and still need a rim and tire option... The Compton Location is have a Grand Opening this weekend on the 4 Wheel Parts storefront. Stop by and check them out!

So WE will sit here and wait for them to pull my order and think about the Next Jeep JK were going to build.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqKVQhN-ET4
Old 03-28-2014, 04:55 PM
Former Vendor

Default Jeep Punisher Edition Episoide10 Procomp 6 inch JK Lift Smittybuilt XRC Armor How to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QyaJaP6Fgo So we Pulled our order and were checking it twice. It looks Like Santa Clause came early this year because we have been very bad. Building some of the more aggressive vehicles on the market some times its good to be bad. Kind of like our Jeep Punisher. So Bad its going to Be Good. So I rented a 14ft U-Haul to load the 2000lbs plus of equipment for this Jeep JK

Here is the Parts List of what were picking up today

SSTM16-63 40x14.50R24LT M16 SUPER SWAMPER TIRES
PSC17-53-011 POISON SPYDER HOOD LOUVER
SKYFBL18 (2) 2 SETS OF TERAFLEX BRAKE LINE EXTENDERS
TER4303450 TERAFLEX HD MASTER BRAKE CYLINDER W/ EXTENDED RESIOVOR
275-01 TUFFY SECURITY CENTER CONSOLE FULL JK CONSOLE
AJK-6136 RECON BODY ARMOR TRAIL DOORS W/ CARGO NETTING
AJK-6135 RECONT DOSY ARMOR TRAIL DOORS W/CARGO JK FRONT
DKRJP-190001-K JK HOOD HOLD DOWNS
SCI3570 FLASH PROGRAMMER SUPERCHIPS
176336 VOLANT 09 UP JK AIR INTAKE
A3203 3/4 TON BLACK D RINGS PAIRS X2
27270C TRUCKLITE 7 INCH LED TRUCK LIGHTS
I920 E DIAMOND PLATE COWLING
76881 SMITTYBUILT XRC CORNER GUARDS
ZX2062 PRO COMP MONOTUBES SHOCKS X2
ZX2055 PROCOMP MONOTUBES SHOCKS X2
2-2050-513R G2 DANA 30 FRONT 5:13 GEARS
EXPK3098BP PROCOMP 6 INCH JK LIFT KITS
EXP222580Z PROCOMP STEERING STABILIZER
G/225-2053 G2 DIFFERENTIAL GEARS INSTALL KIT
S/22-2052-513 G2 DANA 44 5:13 REAR GEARS
EXP55837B PROCOMP DRIVE SHAFT FOR 6 IN LIFT KITS
G/2402033AL G2 ALUMINUM DANA 44 DIFF COVER
S/B76886 SMITTYBUILT XRC ARMOR BODY CLADDING
S/B97281 SMITTYBUILT XRC-8 8000LBS WENCH PRO COMPLETE
S/B76880 SMITTYBUILT XRC ARMOR FRONT FENDERS

A FEW PARTS WE STILL NEED AND THEY WILL DROP SHIP WHEN THERE OFF BACK ORDER...

Last edited by Del Rey Customs; 03-28-2014 at 04:59 PM.
Old 03-28-2014, 05:28 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This big of a build and you're going with Pro Comp? Are you adding aftermarket axles or beefing up the stock ones in any fashion?
Old 03-28-2014, 05:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

40s on a D44 / D30 axle combo with 5:13 gears. Have you done any research on this?
Old 03-28-2014, 05:48 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

6 inch procomp lift on 40's with 24" rims with stock axles. Custom build? Smittybilt fenders and bumpers? Is there a competition with starwood to build the most expensive useless jeep?

Last edited by JE8154; 03-28-2014 at 05:54 PM.
Old 03-28-2014, 05:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Between the dick response to the punisher's post and the chest beating catalog build I am not sure where this is going from a sponsor standpoint?
Old 03-28-2014, 06:24 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just by choosing Forgiato wheels, you can rest assured that the Jeep will never, EVER, make it out of the parking lot. Those rims are the most ghetto PIECE OF CRAP wheels made. Period. They leak. Don't ever balance, paint flakes off, and they never ever fit. The inner barrels are always too thick to get the tire bead to seat. They just suck. And they cost too much. I know, for a fact, that they cost 235.00 each to build. And retail for $1200 ea. haha. I laugh at every one that buys a set from the shop I partner with. But, them again, it isn't about functionality. It's about gettin dose twenky tuus on dose "Forgeees" yo. This is gonna be the saddest waste of a jeep yet. Forgiato has tried to GIVE ME some of those through my shop. I respectfully decline. Every year. The worst wheel ever? Quite likely. And this poor jeep. Wow. This is gonna be attain wreck in slow motion. Can't wait to see it when it hits a pothole and shatters a rim to smithereens. Can a Genright tire carrier hold a 300lb wheel and tire?