Notices
Whats In Our Shop In-house builds and projects

Poison Spyder 2014 KOH Build: BAJK (AKA "Crispy")

Old 02-24-2014, 01:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Awesome video and pictures.....

2 things I picked up from this.......

1. That rig is bad ass. The fabrication in person is off the charts and the fact that it finished that course in 2x4 on 3 wheels is outstanding.

2. This race is alot more demanding of the body than you can imagine. I have met Larry in Person and he is extremely fit. You can here him gassing pretty goog when he started wheeling that car. I can't imagine being strapped in for the full day as It's gotta be brutal.

Good job guys...better luck next year
Old 09-30-2014, 12:56 PM
DTS
Former Member

Sorry for pimping outside of the vendor area but I thought anyone following this thread might be interested in the movie we made about it. And it supports 4 Wheel to Heal so its not quite straight pimpage

---------------------------------------------------------

ASHES TO DUST is now available on DVD!! We've teased about it since February. We've hosted a world premiere event on the big screen. You've seen the exciting trailer...

http://youtu.be/8ZQHp7kZFHE?list=UUnVyQ5y-1B9_E0gaslOFUeA Now you can watch the whole feature-length movie! Re-live the excitement of King Of the Hammers 2014 with the crew from Poison Spyder Racing. Best of all, you can either support our friends at 4 Wheel to Heal with $5 of the $10 purchase price donated to 4W2H, or you can get a FREE copy of the DVD when you spend over $100 on Poison Spyder gear! Learn how on our Ashes To Dust web page

Old 09-30-2014, 03:39 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey Dusty will you have copies for sell at the Pomona Offroad Expo this weekend?

Pimping what?!
Old 10-01-2014, 10:35 AM
DTS
Former Member

Originally Posted by sm_rubi
Hey Dusty will you have copies for sell at the Pomona Offroad Expo this weekend?

Pimping what?!
Yes! And the same offer will apply, spend $100 get free DVD.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:25 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That build is just sick. Huge props for all the fab work, some stunning welds in there

Quick Reply: Poison Spyder 2014 KOH Build: BAJK (AKA "Crispy")