Notices
Whats In Our Shop In-house builds and projects

On The Rack

Old 03-08-2017, 09:00 AM
Former Vendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default EVOLever Time!

Check out Jake grinding a Dynatrac 80 and getting started on welding up an Off Road Evolution EVOLever rear suspension!
Click image for larger version

Name:	Evo Lever 2.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	3.65 MB
ID:	667918Click image for larger version

Name:	Evo Lever.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	667919
Old 03-08-2017, 10:20 PM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

That cage is awesome. Do you plan on posting a more detailed write-up of the cage build?
Old 03-09-2017, 10:29 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by jedg
That cage is awesome. Do you plan on posting a more detailed write-up of the cage build?
We would love to, but I'm not sure we have enough documentation to make it worthwhile, we've been a little short staffed this last couple of weeks... If I can pull together enough, you can count on it. Let me see what we have!
Old 03-09-2017, 11:38 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Looks like a bigger job than a weekend DIY project! 😉
Old 03-10-2017, 01:47 PM
Former Vendor

Definitely not a DIY unless you have a large percentage of a fab shop in your garage. Looking through pictures, I don't have enough to put together a complete write up, but I'm happy to share info and answer questions for anyone interested.
Old 03-10-2017, 07:45 PM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

I know you said it works with the hard top, does it work with the soft top as well? As in the plastic framing for the soft top mounts to the new cage?

That thing really is a work of art.
Old 03-11-2017, 06:38 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

would also like to know pricing on having this cage installed. As previous member asked about soft top compatibility....interested in this as well for the bestop trektop.
Old 03-13-2017, 01:07 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by jedg
I know you said it works with the hard top, does it work with the soft top as well? As in the plastic framing for the soft top mounts to the new cage?

That thing really is a work of art.
It does work with the factory soft top, there is an additional piece needed to convert it over that you get from GenRite, but with it the factory soft top should function as nature intended.
Old 03-13-2017, 01:21 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by louiegold
would also like to know pricing on having this cage installed. As previous member asked about soft top compatibility....interested in this as well for the bestop trektop.
Pricing for this installed with vary depending on options, but in the range of $5K-$7K, most of that is labor. You have optional x bracing, windshield bars, grab handles and finish work that you have to decide on.

As far as compatibility with a Bestop, it's something that we think we can incorporate, but it would not be a guarantee until we tried it. We know that the guys from JKS had a prototype of this cage in their two door and they make it work with the new Trek Top Pro, but it was heavily modified. We have done another cage for a customer with a Supertop, and while the top fit, it did not fold back all the way, but the customer didn't care so we didn't look much further into it.

We would love to get a JK-Forum member in for this! Since this is such an extensive install, we will ask that you call Wes at the shop to go over your options, walk you through the install and get you final pricing. (303)495-7595.
Old 03-21-2017, 11:00 AM
Former Vendor

Default Hard Rock 2 Door

It's been a minute since we've been able to post, been short staffed!

Today we have this sweet Hard Rock Rubicon 2 door in for a JKS JSpec Suspension upgrade and some Nittos. It'll be the perfect daily driver JK after we're done with it!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	3-21.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	512.3 KB
ID:	668802

Quick Reply: On The Rack