I bought a full set of 8 Teraflex adjustable arms from a member here about a month ago and just finally finished up the project. It seems like I ran into problem after problem getting them done, but the finished product was worth it.
The arms were in a little rougher shape than I though, so I had my work cut out for me. I was hoping to just clean them up and maybe spray paint, but that was out of the question. Below is what I did to them.
1) Disassembled, cleaned and degreased all parts
2) Chemical stripped paint
4) New powder coating
5) New rubber clevite ends
6) Took apart and cleaned/lubed all flex ends (didn't buy full rebuild kits due to cost)
7) New style snap rings
8) A few new zerk fittings drilled/tapped
9) New stickers thanks to Doug at Teraflex
All in all I think I spent around $800 on these including the rebuild tools from Teraflex, so I think I made out pretty well considering it was for a full set of adj. arms. I'll let the picture speak for itself.