I got the dually d2 ambers with the bdf brackets from northridge 4x4.
First off the the d2's come fully wired and connected w/ a bulit in in-line fuse w/ plenty of wire ready to go except it took me a bit of starin at the bdf brackets to connect them to each other but made sense when they were assembled.
I also spliced the d2's intot he stock foglight harness but they kept continuously blinking so i just cut wire and just use the switch which is fine cuz i dont have to look at the green light on the dash n e more.
I ALSO PAINTED THE FRONT FACPLATE FOR THE BDF BRACKET BLACK TO MATCH THE BUMPER WHICH WAS WORTH THAT LITTLE EXTRA STEP THOUGH IF U WANT TO TRY THE METAL LOOK FIRST ITS JUST 2 ALLENS HEADS HOLDING IT WHICH CAN EASILY BE REMOVED AND PAINTED
- first i assembled the brackets and d2's together
- next i had to remove the bumper to remove the old fogs and put in the d2's
- install the d2's into the bumper and check to see if they work ( i had to remove and install the bumper by-myself, im a big guy so it wasnt to difficult but still a hassle so if u can get some help from a buddy)
- re-assemble the front end and beggin to install the wire harness (run mine threw the fire wall by the master brake cylinder)
- i decided to put the switch on the a pillar with my locker's and blank switches for ease of reach