Notices
Lone Star State If you live in Texas and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

San Antonio Jeep Club

Old 12-27-2009, 01:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default San Antonio Jeep Club

Merry XMas Everyone!

I'm not a member of any Jeep clubs, but due to the fact that my wife is about to deploy to Afghanistan, I was thinking of joining one to have something to do while i'm san wife.

I'm located in the San Antonio area, and was looking at some of the local clubs that were listed here and on rockcrawler.com. Several of them aren't around anymore.

Is there anything I need to be wary about?
Old 12-27-2009, 01:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey hows it going welcome to the forum. Theres one jeep club that I know of, I am where your wife is about to go right now. You can google them try jeep nation. I believe it will give you info that you are looking for.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Ha ha sorry about that I just read that you have actually been a member a lot longer than I have. Well either way when I spoke with one of the members from that club they were friendly and had some good info to share, again hope it helps.
Old 12-27-2009, 01:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

Cool. Yeah she's going out on a PRT team out at a new FOB that was just put into place.

I was checking out Jeep nation or SAJE. The only thing is, most of the people that I know that have offroad vehicles, aren't Jeeps. I don't want to exclude them coming out with me, if they're in a K5 you know?
Old 12-29-2009, 06:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

i'm in Seguin and work downtown, I've got a pretty weenie jeep, and probably won't be doing any crawling. But I'd like to have some folks to pal around with and talk parts etc. If you find one, or if you wanna grab lunch one day or something send me a PM I'd like to meet some local jeepers
Old 12-29-2009, 10:08 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sounds like a plan! I'm trying to get ahold of Jeep Nation about meeting up for one of their meetings.

Even though... it looks like you're an aggie fan... and I'm a UGA fan... Sorry about this past week at the independence bowl!
Old 12-30-2009, 05:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by feroxjb
Sounds like a plan! I'm trying to get ahold of Jeep Nation about meeting up for one of their meetings.

Even though... it looks like you're an aggie fan... and I'm a UGA fan... Sorry about this past week at the independence bowl!
hey were rebuilding I just saw the tail end of the game, Georgia has the better team all around, the cool thing for us is we started 18 freshman this year and still got into a bowl game, hopefully they will develop and get us ranked in the next 2-3 years

just send me a PM or something if you get any info.

I've seen alot of Jeeps with banged up offroad stickers in Seguin, I might check them out.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Cool.. let me know how that works out. From what I've seen on JN's forums... seems like there is some kind of leadership shuffle going on or something.
Old 01-05-2010, 03:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

that's just for the Waco chapter.
Old 03-18-2010, 04:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

For those of you who are interested in meeting some of the local guys from Jeep Nation, a small group of us will be at the Stockdale bbq cookoff this weekend. Stop out and say hello. We'll be hanging with the Potlickinpirate crew. The Jeep Nation flag will be flying so you can't miss us!

Quick Reply: San Antonio Jeep Club