Notices
JK Wheels & Tires This forum is dedicated for the selling of factory installed and aftermarket Jeep JK Wrangler wheels and tires only. This would also include related items such as wheel spacers, tire deflators and internal bead locks.

For Sale: 5 Stock X wheels and Tires. $150

Old 01-06-2008, 05:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale: 5 Stock X wheels and Tires. $150

Originally i bought these because I was going to use them for the daily driving to save gas money and wear and tear on the costly 35" tires. I still would like to do it but i realize when the move comes I am not going to have a place to store 5 35" tires in a town house especially when the woman's Liberty is a garage vehicle. Also given the whole move thing i could definitly use the extra money from the sale. I dont drive the Jeep a lot now. I carpool to work a lot and the weekends we take the Liberty unless its an offroading weekend.

Well info on the rims and tires. Bought them from a local member on the boards. They are unmounted because he bought new tires that he put on the stock rims and then bought new rims later. He said the tires have less than 3k miles on the 0 on the spair. The pictures definitly confirm this. Since i bought them they have stayed in the garage at my parents house so they have not sat in weather conditions. One wheel is missing the center cap. I planned to use it for the spair anyways. The rims dont have any big scratches. I am sure there is probably a nick or two here and there for being moved around but i didnt see any rock rash on them.

I am looking to sell all 5 of these together in a set. I am willing to ship on your dollar but you will have to give me a few days to get a shipping qoute. If you live GA, AL, FL, TN or SC i am sure we can find a place to meet

Price is exactly what i paid for them. Not looking to make a profit on these. I got a great deal so ill give it to someone else. $150 for all 5

Last edited by BigJerm; 01-06-2008 at 05:42 PM.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:09 AM
JK Enthusiast

morning bump
Old 01-07-2008, 03:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Hey, just wanted to let you know that I sold mine, the exact same set-up, on Craigslist. I don't know if you've tried that route, and it'd be great to hook up someone here on the board instead, but I just thought I'd let you know. I got $235 for mine with the same mileage. Good Luck! You should have no problem selling these for $150!
Old 01-07-2008, 06:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by utahgoose
Hey, just wanted to let you know that I sold mine, the exact same set-up, on Craigslist. I don't know if you've tried that route, and it'd be great to hook up someone here on the board instead, but I just thought I'd let you know. I got $235 for mine with the same mileage. Good Luck! You should have no problem selling these for $150!
yeah i was trying to give a deal for the fellow Jeepers on here since this is where i got it for such a good deal.

If i go craglist ill probably list them for $200. I feel kinda quilty making a profit when the original seller could have as well.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

noon bump...
Old 01-08-2008, 12:20 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by BigJerm
yeah i was trying to give a deal for the fellow Jeepers on here since this is where i got it for such a good deal.
And we appreciate that!!!

Originally Posted by BigJerm
If i go craglist ill probably list them for $200. I feel kinda quilty making a profit when the original seller could have as well.
I don't blame you, that makes great ethical sense. I'd say a $50 profit isn't too bad since it's costing you time. It'll be a great deal for whoever buys them. Good Luck! Free Bump!
Old 01-11-2008, 06:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

well i put them on Craigslist so lets hope they move quickly

Quick Reply: For Sale: 5 Stock X wheels and Tires. $150