Notices
Lone Star State If you live in Texas and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Rock crawl san antonio

Old 03-10-2010, 04:34 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rock crawl san antonio

anybody going to the rock crawl they are having at 4 wheel part saturday 3/13/10?
Old 03-14-2010, 01:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Maybe a conversation was interupted or something but the fellas from Jeep nation didn't seem real receptive when asked about their rig, nice rigs to bad the experience turned me off from them. To each their own though.
Old 03-17-2010, 02:44 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Dutchboy101
I am sorry about your experience with dealing with the Jeep Nation guys. We have 80+ members, so don't judge a club unless you have spoken to most of them, and not just two or so.
Nobody approached me about my rig (I wasn't standing near my rig, so that might be the issue). I spoke with a lot of new guys I had not met, but was never disrespectful in any way to anyone I spoke with.

I have been with Jeep Nation for the last two years and have found the members to be very engaging and helpfull with anything related to Jeep. Whether it is on these types of events, install parties, on the trails or just drinking a beer.
4wheelparts had a great turn out, so it might be that there was just too many individuals to deal with, and not all were Jeep Nation, Midnight 4 wheelers where there as well.

There are other great clubs in San Antonio, and we, as they, will be happy to have you be involved in their club. These types of clubs are only as strong as the involvement of their members.
To each there own. I know I have found the right club for me, but that might not be the right club for you.
Old 03-18-2010, 02:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

I am sorry about your experience with dealing with the Jeep Nation guys. We have 80+ members, so don't judge a club unless you have spoken to most of them, and not just two or so.
Nobody approached me about my rig (I wasn't standing near my rig, so that might be the issue). I spoke with a lot of new guys I had not met, but was never disrespectful in any way to anyone I spoke with.

I have been with Jeep Nation for the last two years and have found the members to be very engaging and helpfull with anything related to Jeep. Whether it is on these types of events, install parties, on the trails or just drinking a beer.
4wheelparts had a great turn out, so it might be that there was just too many individuals to deal with, and not all were Jeep Nation, Midnight 4 wheelers where there as well.

There are other great clubs in San Antonio, and we, as they, will be happy to have you be involved in their club. These types of clubs are only as strong as the involvement of their members.
To each there own. I know I have found the right club for me, but that might not be the right club for you.
Thats what I had heard, that they are a very helpful outgoing group, maybe I just ran across a couple of people on a bad day. I know in past posts you have been helpful and thats what had initially sparked my intrigue into the club, well maybe I will see you at another event and actually get to meet you. Till then
Old 03-19-2010, 03:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Good deal, I will check back often.

Thanks again for the info, and I will repeat what I had said earlier you have always been helpful, if I can't make it to any of the events I will shoot you a PM next time I am in SA and see if you want to meet up at Hill and Dales or something. Sorry for the Hi jack guys.
Old 03-21-2010, 03:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Will do hope that BBQ has a good turn out
Old 03-25-2010, 01:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

X2. If you are talking about the SA 4WP, I find that hard to believe you received a less than receptive greeting from anyone of our members. Like Dutchboy said, it was packed and we were all working the crowd. There is nothing that we like to do more than talk to someone about our rigs/mods, especially if they inquire. And agreed, not all were Jeep Nation members, just because there was almost nothing there but Jeeps, so may not have been one of ours. Right club for me, not sure about you. If not, your loss, if so, welcome to JN

Hey Dutchboy
Old 03-26-2010, 01:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Worked it out already, and came to the conclusion that it could have been anyone standing next to the rigs, as I had stated before they were sharp rigs, just saying it was theirs. Well like I had mentioned to dutchboy, the invitation is open to you as well, maybe we could have a or two next time I am down in San Antonio. I enjoy meeting fellow Jeepers, I think I spoke with you before through email and you gave me some info on JN, well either way hope to meet you next time I am in town.
Old 03-26-2010, 06:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 09bbjk
Worked it out already, and came to the conclusion that it could have been anyone standing next to the rigs, as I had stated before they were sharp rigs, just saying it was theirs. Well like I had mentioned to dutchboy, the invitation is open to you as well, maybe we could have a or two next time I am down in San Antonio. I enjoy meeting fellow Jeepers, I think I spoke with you before through email and you gave me some info on JN, well either way hope to meet you next time I am in town.

Good to hear, JN is a really good group of jeep peeps. Glad we cleared things up.
sounds good anytime!

Stacy
Old 03-26-2010, 02:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Good deal, next time I will be in SA will be about mid month May, I will send you and Dutchboy a PM and see if you all would like to meet up. Till then

Quick Reply: Rock crawl san antonio