Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for a Great Suspension

Old 06-01-2007, 07:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for a Great Suspension

Take a look at the new Skyjacker 4 and 6 inch Long Arm Suspension. I've been running the 4 inch and it is truly an amazing kit. Rides as good, if not better in many situations, than factory. The flex is very, very good. The install is straight forward and pretty simple for the experienced wrencher. Perfect amount of lift for 35's and you can easily run 37's if you do some trimming. All of the arms have Johnny Joints now, instead of the old rod ends and are very tough! The upper arms are all high clearanced with a bend. I highly recommend looking at their new system. I'm incredibly happy with it!

Here's a picture of some flex. There is still more droop available than shown in the picture. The stock 32's are being used as the commuter street tire and 35x12.50 / 16 inch Maxxis tires are on the way, mounted on 16x8 4.625 Backspacing Eagle wheels.

Quick Reply: Looking for a Great Suspension