Notices
GPS & Geocaching If you're looking for information regarding GPS or are interested in Geocaching, this is the forum for you.

Any Central Florida (Lakeland - Lake Wales area) off road caches?

Old 02-19-2011, 12:47 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Central Florida (Lakeland - Lake Wales area) off road caches?

I am looking for any sort of caches in Polk county (or close) that you really need a Jeep to go find. I have been to a couple that were on a dirt road but i want an adventure! If you know of any let me know.
Old 07-04-2011, 07:12 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Steve_bear
I am looking for any sort of caches in Polk county (or close) that you really need a Jeep to go find. I have been to a couple that were on a dirt road but i want an adventure! If you know of any let me know.
Not that I know of yet Steve, but I just started caching a few days ago. We've had fun hitting ones in the urban setting but I really want to find some off-road ones too. I'll let you know if I hear of any or find some.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:55 AM
JK Junkie

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by 74CJ5

Not that I know of yet Steve, but I just started caching a few days ago. We've had fun hitting ones in the urban setting but I really want to find some off-road ones too. I'll let you know if I hear of any or find some.
I would love to have some too. I have a home in forest lake estates in zephyrhills. Planning on driving my jk down soon.
Old 03-25-2013, 06:02 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I know of a bunch up here in North Florida, in both of our national forests (Osceola & Ocala). Find a forest near you that has OHV Trails, grab the trail map and compare it to the maps on the geocache website, you'll find a good adventure! Be sure to go with a friend or be prepared with winch and recovery gear.

Quick Reply: Any Central Florida (Lakeland - Lake Wales area) off road caches?