Notices
Hunting & Firearms General discussion forum regarding hunting, rifles and handguns.

Next in line for the Commie agenda, say goodbye to your "big black guns"......

Old 07-15-2015, 01:00 AM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sa29560
But still the majority,as you claim, stands up to the libs?
Seems most move away being as the damage is done. Huge long gutted list of arms chosen for you to be able to own, even longer list of permit holders waiting for the day I'm sure.
Pro gun? Ok you got it.

It only took 1-3% of the population to stand up to the British. There's nowhere left to run now. The only choice now is do you die on your knees a slave or will you leave this world as a free man/woman?

Permits? I suppose you need a permit also to speak / utilize your First Amendment rights too? You'd be surprised the kinds of receivers one can make with the proper equipment especially with the advancements in digital printing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPvuYxUxEto
Old 07-15-2015, 01:13 AM
DJ1
Former Member

Originally Posted by Andy_PHA
the only fool is the one who is complacent, and thinks that these people will ever stop until there is a full ban. You can still have your gun, it will just be locked in a safe with the ammo locked in different safe that can't be within 30 feet of the safe with the gun. Stupid shit like that where they aren't taking away the 2nd amendment, just making us all sooooo much safer.

Exactly. Just ask the Aussies how they feel about keeping their bolt locked up in a separate case away from their rifle which is also locked up in it's own separate case. LMFAO

The stupidity. It burns.
Old 07-15-2015, 01:16 AM
DJ1
Former Member

Originally Posted by 2014Wrangler
Never going to happen.

I wonder if that's the same thing these guys said as the Brown Coats knocked on their doors?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-07-03 at 3.19.51 AM.png
Views:	105
Size:	262.9 KB
ID:	617921

Old 07-15-2015, 02:59 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by DJ1
It only took 1-3% of the population to stand up to the British. There's nowhere left to run now. The only choice now is do you die on your knees a slave or will you leave this world as a free man/woman? Permits? I suppose you need a permit also to speak / utilize your First Amendment rights too? You'd be surprised the kinds of receivers one can make with the proper equipment especially with the advancements in digital printing. YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPvuYxUxEto
California is already on their knees.
Permit means I don't have to fear losing my right for exercising it daily even if I have involuntary Leo contact.
First amendment rights? Thought you said we already don't have those anymore.
Those 3d receivers are garbage, ever hear of an 80% lower. Oh yeah California tried banning those too.

My solution, and should be all of ours. Buy a mill, a really good one.
Old 07-21-2015, 03:26 AM
DJ1
Former Member

Originally Posted by sa29560
California is already on their knees.
Permit means I don't have to fear losing my right for exercising it daily even if I have involuntary Leo contact.
First amendment rights? Thought you said we already don't have those anymore.
Those 3d receivers are garbage, ever hear of an 80% lower. Oh yeah California tried banning those too.

My solution, and should be all of ours. Buy a mill, a really good one.

California? How about the rest of the country outside of Utah, Idaho, Montana, etc. Hell, even TX is being infiltrated by a bunch of morons.

Just because we don't have our First Amendment rights as intended doesn't stop me from talking so that's a moot point in my case. I can't speak for the rest of the dumbed-down masses.

You obviously haven't seen the latest gen 3d receivers......and yes, it is nice having your own mill and 1 doesn't need to spend over $2k to get one.

Btw, your saviour Obama is planning to push his gun ban on veterans and social security recipients but you probably knew that too. For your sake I hope you're not collecting SS. It would be a shame for you to lose your "big black guns" and your 2nd Amendment "permits" because of your "marked subnormal intelligence, or mental illness, incompetency, condition, or disease."

Obama pushes to extend gun background checks to Social Security -- July 2015
Obama pushes to extend gun background checks to Social Security - LA Times

A potentially large group within Social Security are people who, in the language of federal gun laws, are unable to manage their own affairs due to "marked subnormal intelligence, or mental illness, incompetency, condition, or disease."

There is no simple way to identify that group, but a strategy used by the Department of Veterans Affairs since the creation of the background check system is reporting anyone who has been declared incompetent to manage pension or disability payments and assigned a fiduciary.

If Social Security, which has never participated in the background check system, uses the same standard as the VA, millions of its beneficiaries would be affected. About 4.2 million adults receive monthly benefits that are managed by "representative payees."

The move is part of a concerted effort by the Obama administration after the 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Newtown, Conn., to strengthen gun control, including by plugging holes in the background check system.

Old 07-21-2015, 03:36 AM
JK Junkie

How funny never called Osama my savior, must be your way of looking at him.

Also funny how you've come to grips with it being ok your rights are gone because,other states you assume, are living the same neutralized life as your own.

Simply for the sake of not arguing I agree with you in a lot of what you speak about. But obviously you never like to be agreed or disagreed with.

Funnier still, you constantly rant about the lack of credibility the media has and never hesitate to cite both articles and videos from the trash bin of correctness, YouTube, and other private news affiliates.
Old 07-21-2015, 11:57 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

OP, you're very confused about the gay agenda. There are a bunch of gay marriage activists who successfully put themselves out of work following the SCOTUS decision, but make no mistake-- activism is their profession, not homosexuality. Gun control is more of a liberal agenda item than it is a gay agenda item. And let's be clear- marriage equality was more about freedom than anything else (not sure how this fits in with your Commie agenda...).

At any rate, I'm kind of a believer that homosexuals should be well-armed.

Quick Reply: Next in line for the Commie agenda, say goodbye to your "big black guns"......