Notices
Western Canada If you live in the British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, North West Territories or Nunavut area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Eagle Mountain, BC

Old 11-29-2014, 04:09 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Eagle Mountain, BC

Wondering if anyone has been on the trails on Eagle Mountain in Coquitlam, BC. The city of Coquitlam is charging $50 for a key to access the trails and im wondering if it is worth it.

Thanks!
Old 12-01-2014, 09:00 AM
JK Enthusiast

You'll probably have better luck asking on bc4x4 or westcoastjeeps, as there's a lot of people from the lower mainland on there. I've wheeled with friends down there several times when I've gone down... but haven't made it to Eagle, and have no clue what it's like.
Old 12-01-2014, 10:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

definitely worth it.

not STOCK friendly at all.
Old 12-01-2014, 03:08 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jksteve2013
definitely worth it.

not STOCK friendly at all.
Ya I figured that from what I have heard. How far do you reckon I'd make it. I have a two door with a 2.5" lift on 33's?
Old 12-01-2014, 03:11 PM
JK Newbie

Jksteve I see your from Coquitlam. I'm actually from Anmore. I just say Vancouver cause nobody other than people from the Tri-Cities know where that is
Old 12-02-2014, 05:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by canuckjeeper
Jksteve I see your from Coquitlam. I'm actually from Anmore. I just say Vancouver cause nobody other than people from the Tri-Cities know where that is
im just up the road in port moody now. you prob drive past my jk almost every day leaving anmore lol.

as far as making it...hard to say. join bcjeepclub and see if someone wants to take you with them. i dont take my jk up there, the gatekeeper is pretty gnarly and its right at the beginning of the trail (im stock with 33s)

Last edited by jksteve2013; 12-02-2014 at 05:42 AM.
Old 03-05-2015, 07:48 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by canuckjeeper
Ya I figured that from what I have heard. How far do you reckon I'd make it. I have a two door with a 2.5" lift on 33's?
Bit late but Eagle is a great trail. The gate keeper is the toughest obstacle but with a good spotter you could probly get through it. If not, have the guy ahead of you winch or drag you over.
The deposit pays for all the locks that get damaged or thrown away.

Quick Reply: Eagle Mountain, BC