Notices
Western Canada If you live in the British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, North West Territories or Nunavut area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Help finding a shop or experienced mechanic

Old 02-19-2015, 11:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cool Help finding a shop or experienced mechanic

Im looking for a shop or an experienced tech with welding experience to do my gussets and sleeves for my front 2010 Rubicon Axle. Just hoping to find someone that won't blow my budget. Anyone in BC is preferable but i'm not at all against driving down into Washington to get it done as I drive across the border min 2 times a month. Anything from Blaine to Seattle.

Thanks in advance!
Old 02-19-2015, 04:33 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by soludsnake
Im looking for a shop or an experienced tech with welding experience to do my gussets and sleeves for my front 2010 Rubicon Axle. Just hoping to find someone that won't blow my budget. Anyone in BC is preferable but i'm not at all against driving down into Washington to get it done as I drive across the border min 2 times a month. Anything from Blaine to Seattle.

Thanks in advance!
Try Leo Fehler in Abbotsford. He did my Artec truss and gussets. He' a good as it gets. Not sure he' on re.. I'll PM you his contact info

Quick Reply: Help finding a shop or experienced mechanic