Notices
Western Canada If you live in the British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, Yukon, North West Territories or Nunavut area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Week Long Trip in Central BC

Old 12-09-2014, 08:16 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Week Long Trip in Central BC

I'm going to cross post this here for those that may be interested. It's being organized by a member of Jeep Owners Of Prince George (although I know there'll be more rigs than just jeeps).

Here's some of the details. "We have a plan, dates are last week of July 2015, starting sat morning, July 25, into the August long, as previously stated. We plan on 5 trails, starting with Dome mnt, then across to the hwy for the telkwa pass to terrace, will talk to the terrace group and hit up a trail there they call mean jean, then do the easy trip to Dorreen, lastly hit the Red Rose trail on the Aug long weekend.".

The only trail I've done was Telkwa Pass in which I pulled my trailer. Other than being very tight where a rock slide came down, it's very easy. I pulled my m101 trailer through the trail with little issues. I have no clue about the other trails, or those going. However I've wheeled with a couple of them... and found them to be very nice individuals. I'm hoping to drive down from Whitehorse to make this trip.

If this sounds like something that might interest you, PM me and I'll send you the link.

Quick Reply: Week Long Trip in Central BC