Notices
JK Electrical, Lighting & Sound Systems Bulletin board forum regarding topics such as stereo head units, CD players, MP3 players, speaker systems, amplifiers, hardmounted GPS devices, computers, headlight upgrades, fog lights, off-road lights, general wiring and anti-theft devices.

led headlights

Old 09-06-2018, 03:42 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default led headlights

what headlights are you running? iv got the quadratech led headlights and have been thinking about upgrading to the KC gravity headlights but i want to hear some people thoughts on them. not really a fan of the JW speakers i dont like the bug eye look, the gravity pros i like but from what iv seen them stick pretty far out of the headlight bucket.
Old 09-06-2018, 02:57 PM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

Running the Trucklites here on 2 jeeps and really like them. In Virginia, I wish I had bought the heated but we don't get a ton of snow so it isn't a huge issue. Curious why you'd move away from the qtech brand though?

Also....did you get your jeep from a dealer in VA, low miles? I almost bought one that looks identical (down to color, options, wheels, tires, bumpers) and just curious if it's the one I was looking at.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:38 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The qtech ones are nice but they do not provide a very wide low beam so it feels like your driving in a tunnel, i mean i like them there not bad for the price but im deployed so i got some extra flow right now so its the right time to do some upgrading and i was looking at the gravitys (huge KC fan), and yea i bought it from a dealer back in march in va beach had 57000 miles on it found it on USAA website, cant remember the name of the place tho but my parents went and looked at it for me they live over across from newport news.

Quick Reply: led headlights