Notices

Registration Link

Old 04-02-2013, 09:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Registration Link

Registration Information!

• This year will be a two day event! To celebrate our 5th year, we will be featuring a two day event on August 10-11, 2013 at Rausch Creek Off Road Park. Each year we strive to make the registration process as easy as possible. In keeping up with the tradition of easy registration we've decided to incorporate all fees into one payment payable to Topless for TATAs, Inc. We have created packages for the event that includes a guided trail ride at Rausch Creek Off Road Park and participation in all event activities. Packages that will accommodate all of your TATA needs are as follows:

Day One Only (Saturday) $50
Day Two Only (Sunday) $50
Both Days (Saturday & Sunday) $90

• Packages include access to both the old and new Rausch Creek properties. Trail guides will determine which property will be accessed.

• This year there will be no registration with the Rausch Creek office as we are offering an all inclusive registration online. Topless for TATAs will once again offer "pre check in" on Friday evening and "check in" the mornings of the event. There will be no passenger fees however all registered drivers must have a current Rausch Creek membership the day of the event. Rausch Creek will have staff on hand at TATAs "pre check in" and "check in" to ensure memberships are current. You will be required to show proof of current membership at time of "check in". All Topless for TATAs and Rausch Creek waivers for both drivers and passengers must be completed and submitted before you are permitted to participate in the event in any capacity. For details concerning driver membership, please visit Rausch Creek Off Road Park for information.

So are you ready to register?
Click here to register.

Last edited by Topless for TATAs; 04-02-2013 at 09:14 AM.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:19 PM
JK Newbie

Im registered, but how can I find out what group I am with? And can I change if needed to ride with some local folks?

Thanks
Old 05-02-2013, 04:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by GBOBVA
Im registered, but how can I find out what group I am with? And can I change if needed to ride with some local folks?

Thanks
Please give me a call at 240 925 5026 or send me an email at contact@toplessfortatas.com.

Quick Reply: Registration Link