Notices
Modified JK Tech Tech related bulletin board forum regarding subjects such as suspension, tires & wheels, steering, bumpers, skid plates, drive train, cages, on-board air and other useful modifications that will help improve the performance and protection of your Jeep JK Wrangler (Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited and X) on the trail.

PLEASE DO NOT START SHOW & TELL TYPE THREADS IN THIS FORUM
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Stock No More

Old 12-30-2006, 06:05 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stock No More

Had 18", stainless Magnaflow installed in the stock position last week. No more trash can in sight. The sound was nice when cruising, quiet at idle.
Yesterday installed Airaid CAI. Created a nice growl under throttle, combined with the muffler sound perfectly. Seat of the pants feels at least 15 more hp and an improvement of 3 mpg immediately. I wish the available front bumpers were not so expensive, I think i'll save for the AEV. The wheels and tires will be next. I have the stock 18" which are growing on me a little, I'll wait until they wear out (soon I hope).

Black, 2 dr, Sahara JK. soft top
Old 12-30-2006, 06:33 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Awesome! So, where are the pics?
Old 12-30-2006, 07:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thats the same set-up i have and love it as well.glad to hear you happy with the sound and performance.did you go to custom exhaust in lake worth?and if yes were you happy?
Old 12-30-2006, 09:15 AM
JK Newbie

Default Exhaust

Yes, I had the work done by Custom Exhaust and I am very happy with the job. I want to change the front bumper next, they are so expensive, it may be a year before I can accumulate the cash.
Old 12-31-2006, 11:06 AM
JK Newbie

PICS? So what model or part number should I look for to get the same magnaflow? Does anyone have any sound clips with both magna flow and CAI? Thanks for the help .... still learning here.

Quick Reply: Stock No More