Notices
King of the Hammers Griffin King of the Hammers is a race unlike any other. It's considered the "toughest one day off road race in the world." It is now part of a week long off road festival in Johnson Valley, California. More than 35,000 spectators are expected to attend!

Thank you from 4 Wheel To Heal

Old 02-08-2016, 07:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank you from 4 Wheel To Heal

Thank you to everyone who was at King of the Hammers and gave time to support 4 Wheel To Heal by taking the Marines out to watch the races and the absolutely EPIC Barbie Jeep races. We couldn't do what we do without help and support from the off road community, and you guys helped us give the Marines an experience they will never forget. Our thanks to the members of Jeep Asylum too, I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard and I hope you plan to do the race again next year! You know you're doing something right when everyone is paying more attention to a Barbie jeep than the EMC race taking place a few yards away!!

Thank you to JK-Forum (Internet Brands?) for the $250 donation to sponsor a dinner. It was put to good use - those Marines worked up a big appetite at KOH and we made sure to keep them fed well thanks to your help.

Thanks everyone for another amazing KOH week!

Lori
Old 02-10-2016, 07:44 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

It was our pleasure Lori! It's not much but we hope it helped! Too much fun at the Extreme Barbie Jeep Races always good to see you!

Quick Reply: Thank you from 4 Wheel To Heal