Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Hard Top Cart

Old 03-19-2017, 04:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hard Top Cart

I went a different route for my hardtop storage. I wanted it to be mobile but I was not a huge fan of the top in a "glass down" configuration as it eats up more space and I could see my kids dropping something on the glass and breaking it.

So instead I came up with this. It allows me to put the top against the wall, it has a place hang my Trektop, and when I use the door cart it fits nicely inside the rack.

The overall dimensions of the cart is

66" wide

36" deep

36" tall (depending on the caster size)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Hard_Top_cart.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	102.6 KB
ID:	668673

Name:	Hard_top_cart_rear.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	668675

As you can see it tucks in nicely right next to the garage door.

Name:	IMG_0950.jpg
Views:	170
Size:	103.0 KB
ID:	668674
Old 09-08-2018, 04:35 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is GREAT! Have you thought about integrating a door rack into the design? I was thinking if all 2x4's were used for the added weight and hinges were placed in certain areas, this whole thing could fold up when not in use to save on space...

Quick Reply: Hard Top Cart