Notices
JK Show & Tell Whether they're just poser shots in your driveway or hardcore action shots on the trail, if you've got photos or videos of your Jeep JK Wrangler (or any JK for that matter that you think is worth showing off, inside or out), we want to see them so please post them here! Likewise, if you are wanting to see a photo of something specific like an aftermarket JK part or poser shot with a specific setup, this is the place to ask for it.

Reintroduction of my Hefty Smurf

Old 03-31-2017, 03:40 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Reintroduction of my Hefty Smurf

Well, I figured I've done my "build" thread but I guess you're never done, right. I had my mishap in November with busted body and broken axle shafts as well as a cracked ARB so during this past week, the guys at Karnage Motorsports refreshed my Jeep as it just rolled over 50k miles.

It's a 14 Altitude. This past week, Karnage slapped in a Tera44 geared in 4.56 with an ARB and 10 Factory shafts. I got rid of my Bilsteins and had them install the Fox 2.0 performance series. The Rubicon Express springs had mileage as well, plus rusting bad so fresh Rock Krawler springs were added. They finally finished by replacing my bent tie rod with a Synergy unit.

The rest of the Jeep....I recently pulled of my Bushwacker flares and put on the Smittybilt ones. I like the simplicity and well, I can't justify the cost for fenders. While I was at it, I put in some Ace fender liners which I really dig!

Last year I got rid of my Smittybilt stinger and sliders, although the sliders took a beating! I replaced them with aluminum GenRight goodies.

Other goodies that have been on for over a year now are:
Smittybilt Atlas bumper/tire carrier. I really dig it. Takes a beating.
17" Fuel Trophies with 37x13.5 Open Countries
JW Speaker headlights
Rear ARB with 10 Factory shafts
Trek Armor seat covers
Carolina Metal Masters grab handles

That might be it....but, wanted to show her off.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2043.JPG
Views:	176
Size:	2.87 MB
ID:	669494

Name:	IMG_2046.JPG
Views:	156
Size:	2.84 MB
ID:	669495

Name:	IMG_2042.JPG
Views:	130
Size:	2.37 MB
ID:	669496

Name:	IMG_2044.JPG
Views:	220
Size:	2.14 MB
ID:	669497

Name:	IMG_2045.JPG
Views:	110
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	669498
Old 03-31-2017, 05:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hydro

This is what I want my "wimpy smurf" to look like when it grows up
Beautiful ride...nicely done
Old 08-20-2018, 12:12 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hard rock

Has hefty smurf ridden hard rock with the new build?

[QUOTE=urmyboyblue;4286451]Well, I figured I've done my "build" thread but I guess you're never done, right. I had my mishap in November with busted body and broken axle shafts as well as a cracked ARB so during this past week, the guys at Karnage Motorsports refreshed my Jeep as it just rolled over 50k miles.

Quick Reply: Reintroduction of my Hefty Smurf