Notices
New England If you live in the New England area (Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Connecticut) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

A good Jeep mechanic in MA. or N.H

Old 04-28-2016, 01:35 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi guys,
A new Jeeper here in Merrimac Ma. I just bought a 2015 jk, and I want to get into trail riding. I'll be getting a 4inch lift with 37 inch tides with new front and rear differentials and new 4.88 gear. I don't have a lot of time to put all of this on myself. Can anyone recommend a mechanic in my area?
Thanks

Last edited by Boston410; 05-02-2016 at 04:41 AM.
Old 05-06-2016, 11:33 AM
JK Newbie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Boston410
Hi guys,
A new Jeeper here in Merrimac Ma. I just bought a 2015 jk, and I want to get into trail riding. I'll be getting a 4inch lift with 37 inch tides with new front and rear differentials and new 4.88 gear. I don't have a lot of time to put all of this on myself. Can anyone recommend a mechanic in my area?
Thanks
worth the drive is American motor works in Bridgewater MA. The guy there knows his stuff and regears a couple jks a week.
Old 05-09-2016, 12:26 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There is a place called Black Widow Customs up in Manchester. Don't know if they do re-gear or not but they might be able to point you to someone closer than bridgewater. I think they are mainly Jeep parts and some service work. I agree with Andrew though, American Motor works would take care of you if you don't mind the drive.

Quick Reply: A good Jeep mechanic in MA. or N.H