Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Indiana people

Old 11-15-2017, 03:29 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by 17RhinoRubi
Hi Marion here
Welcome to the group! Not much action here lately, though.
Old 11-24-2017, 07:49 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LaGrange here! We hit up bundy hill, badlands, and a new off road park in sturgis mi.
Old 01-20-2018, 09:17 AM
JK Newbie

Default Fort Wayne, IN

Scott here, Im in Fort Wayne and would love to meet some like minded individuals Ive been wheeling for twenty years. Ive been to the locl areas for Indiana that a 3 hour radius. so if there are people that would like to plan an outing Im available one or two weekends a month. Im set up to run any trail, ( Hells revenge, Rubicon, Golden Spike) I just want to let you hard core guys I can Hang. I also love a great easy trails as well. I enjoy helping the new guy get into wheeling, anyway just wanted to say hello also I love working on jeeps well makin modification. so if your local and need a hand.
my email is navydiver14@icloud.com
Old 06-18-2020, 05:57 PM
JK Freak

I was in Indiana. NW Indiana. Now I am in SW Michigan. St Joseph. I still work in Valparaiso though.

Quick Reply: Indiana people