Notices
Great Lakes If you live in the Great Lakes area (Minnesota, Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana and Ohio) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Ohio- Columbus/Newark area

Old 10-16-2015, 03:55 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ohio- Columbus/Newark area

Looking to see if anyone is around that wants to get together for a meet and greet or a local wheeling spot?
Old 11-12-2015, 08:48 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There are definitely no legal wheeling spots unless you own some land in Central Ohio. I try to do stuff with the Muddy Buddys that are located mainly in the Dayton and Cinncy area. Fun family oriented group that only promotes legal wheeling.

Grew up in Newark/Licking County, but live in Westerville now.

Last edited by corupt1; 11-12-2015 at 08:52 AM.
Old 11-22-2015, 09:33 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by corupt1
There are definitely no legal wheeling spots unless you own some land in Central Ohio. I try to do stuff with the Muddy Buddys that are located mainly in the Dayton and Cinncy area. Fun family oriented group that only promotes legal wheeling. Grew up in Newark/Licking County, but live in Westerville now.
Unfortunately, that's what I'm finding out. Appreciate the confirmation corupt1!

There's a group that does Tar Hollow that are going on Black Friday but my rig isn't quite up to snuff for what they're hitting. Next novice run with them is in August.
Old 11-20-2016, 03:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm heading down to Tar Hollow on the 11th...
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/grea...4/#post4258254

Quick Reply: Ohio- Columbus/Newark area