Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Carolinas General Discussion/Spottings

Old 04-10-2017, 12:40 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Raleigh/Clayton

What's up all!? Sitting at work cruising around the forums and stumbled upon this thread. I live in Clayton NC, about 30 min east of Raleigh, but I am in Raleigh all the time. Looking for some things to get into, and Jeepers to hang with as I am new to the area. I have a 2016 Sahara JKU and am about to pull the trigger here in about a week to get me lifted up in the air. May need some help, but I think some of the guys I work with may help. If not, I could probably do the lift myself. If you see my bone stock Bright White JKU with the license plate "JKU", give me a wave!

If anyone cares (of course you do its a Jeep forum) here are the parts lined up for the first go around..

Project: Rogue Wave

-EVO Enforcer Pro Stage 1 Coilovers
-KMC Machete beadlocks (matte black)
-Toyo RT's 37x12.5x17
-Adams 1310 front Driveshaft
-Superchips Flashcal
-Re-gear
-"C" gussets, and maybe truss
-Praobably missing a few, it's 4:30ish AM and I am about to leave work..
Old 04-10-2017, 01:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

By the way... does anyone in the Raleigh area know a shop I can get C gussets/truss welded and a shop for regearing? I know 4Wheelparts will most likely charge an arm and leg. Thanks!

Quick Reply: Carolinas General Discussion/Spottings