Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

CTOR Fall Veterans Ride Along - October 14th

Old 07-21-2017, 01:27 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts
Default CTOR Fall Veterans Ride Along - October 14th

Carolina Trails Off Road (CTOR) is hosting a veterans ride along! The event will be at Uwharrie OHV (North Carolina) on October 14th.

Those of you interested can volunteer to take some veterans and active duty military members around on the trails. CTOR will have an official list on the events section of the CTOR webpage for those that have volunteered to give up a seat or two in their rig for the day. Meeting at and leaving from the outpost on hwy 109. Contact tarpon4me or jedg if you want to participate in this event. Vets with your own rig, come out and enjoy a guided trail ride and let another veteran ride with you! This will be a great way to spend some time with the people that ensure we wake up tomorrow with our freedom. Wheeling is at your own risk. Confirmation list can be found here: Events

Facebook link
Old 07-21-2017, 03:10 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 483 Likes on 440 Posts

I'm interested in hosting a seat, I've got to see what the work schedule looks like.
Old 07-26-2017, 09:05 AM
JK Freak

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Hit me up when you confirm your schedule and I'll add you to the roster if you can make it. Thanks man.
Old 08-31-2017, 08:52 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Bumping this to the top. You're welcome to come along with your rig or ride in one of the seats that's volunteered.

Hope to see you there!

Quick Reply: CTOR Fall Veterans Ride Along - October 14th