Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

NC Jeepers

Old 10-01-2017, 11:21 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NC Jeepers

Hey everyone, I will be getting stationed in Camp Lejeune, NC come end of Jan/beginning of Feb 2018 timeframe and am trying to find people around the area. I'm currently up in Quantico, VA and unfortunately my buddies and I are getting stationed on opposite sides of the country again :(. So with that, I would love to get back into taking the jeep off the roads every now and then (haven't been able to for a while due to getting in a motorcycle accident). Forewarning I don't do any crazy off-roading, but definitely don't mind a challenge. So don't be afraid to hit me up, I love meeting new people, especially those who have the off-road warriors.
Old 10-12-2017, 10:20 AM
JK Newbie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Welcome! I used to be stationed at LeJeune and I loved it. I recently moved back to NC (Raleigh area) and am also looking for some Jeep friends. I know there are quite a few groups that run around all over this state. Check out the Goin' Coastal Jeep Club. They're a free club that runs the beaches.
Old 11-20-2017, 03:59 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey sorry for the late reply, got extremely busy at work and kept forgetting to get back on here. I appreciate the help, now I am just waiting to see if I am still going to NC due to what might happen to me medically. It's just a waiting game for now haha.

Quick Reply: NC Jeepers