Notices
Mid-West If you live in the Mid-West area (North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Missouri and Oklahoma) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Oklahoma

Old 07-07-2017, 03:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oklahoma

New to Oklahoma looking to get some runs in, in the area. Hit me up if anyone wants to meet up and hit a trail or something. I am down by Lawton but will to drive to a trail. Or if anyone knows of any solid groups in OK please let me know.
Old 07-14-2017, 05:36 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,820 Likes on 1,590 Posts

It looks like I might find myself close to the Red River next Friday. I'm thinking about running up and checking out Arbuckle Off Road park by Troy, OK. I'll go solo if I have to, but hoping to find one or two others that might have an interest. It's one of the few parks I have not been to.
Old 07-14-2017, 06:29 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,820 Likes on 1,590 Posts

Well, looks like Arbuckle closed. Anyplace else up there to wheel?
Old 07-14-2017, 01:20 PM
JK Newbie

Default S. Canadian

Hey fellow Okie. If it doesnt rain the South Canadian near the i-35 Norman Bridge is one of the finest off road runs in Central Oklahoma. On a hot dry Saturday night its like a scene out of Madmax with all the Jeeps, UTVs, and ATVs zipping around.
Old 08-30-2017, 07:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Another Okie here. I'm in northeast OK. There is an Oklahoma thread at another forum, I'll link to it below. It's where we organize trips. In fact, we're getting up a trip to Disney on Monday, it would be quite a drive for you but worth it. You can wheel all day there and never see the same trail twice. You are welcome to come if you want.

Northeast Oklahoma Jeepers - Jeep Wrangler Forum

Quick Reply: Oklahoma