Notices
South Africa If you live in South Africa and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

SA JK outings

Old 11-27-2011, 03:44 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SA JK outings

Hi (Hoe Gaan Dit ) I am an ex South African living in British Columbia Canada and would love to see some pictures or even better, video of some of your trips. We are heading into our winter here and snow wheelin has just started. A small group of us (4 Jeeps) went out in the the mountains yesterday and got into about two feet of snow............ too much fun. Unfortunately I don't have any pics of this trip but if you guys post yours I'll make an effort to post pics of our trips this winter. I would bet you guys don't get to do a whole lot of snow wheelin in your neck of the woods. It takes a mild trail and turns it into ........... well a not so mild trail.

I drive a 2011 JK Black Opps (Just a Rubi with some silly stickers) on 37" MYR's 6" lift, Currie Control arms and the list go's on. Hope you guys don't mind us over here trolling your page . This is my 8th Jeep and have always wheeled in Canada, but we can only dream about wheelin in SA. If it wasn't so dam expensive, I would ship my Jeep over and do a bit of a safari.

Thanks

Later
Grant.

Last edited by Blackopps; 11-29-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Quick Reply: SA JK outings