Notices
South Africa If you live in South Africa and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Tensions

Old 06-09-2010, 07:43 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tensions

Hello. Maybe this is the wrong section for this but I was curious. My fiance is SA and immigrated here when she was young. All friends and family have been talking about the tensions for whites in SA to be very high. Several of them are looking to leave SA for the US because things are getting so bad. I've even heard talks that it feels like the country is on brink of riots or civil war. Could you elaborate?
Old 06-09-2010, 09:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You could say that..
Certain politicians are becoming very right wing and rather violently outspoken.
They sing songs at rallies stating "kill the boer" meaning kill the farmer.
Farm murders in the country side are at an all time high.
About two months ago a white supremacist political leader was murdered and this nearly caused things to get out of hand as his murder was blamed on the above statements.
But luckily that one blew over.
There's also another conspiracy hovering around called 'Uhuru' meaning "night of the long knife". Basically it's a plan that the day Nelson Mandela dies all the whites in South Africa will be murdered. And there has been some evidence supporting this.
So yeah, on appearance things look fine in South Africa but beneath the surface there are incredible racial tensions and hatred.