Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

*****NEED HELP STRANDED in Cortez***

Old 07-10-2017, 11:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default *****NEED HELP STRANDED in Cortez***

We are on vacation from Kansas City headed to Moab. Lug nuts loosened up sheared off all 5 rear axle wheel studs on our 2014 jkur. Nobody in town stocks them. Anyone have some or can anyone help?? Waiting on tow truck which will be taken us to Cortez, not sure where we can work on it. May be able to fix myself if I had parts. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Thank you!
Shawn Patrick
816-516-5668
Old 07-11-2017, 06:19 AM
JK Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Hip2u77
We are on vacation from Kansas City headed to Moab. Lug nuts loosened up sheared off all 5 rear axle wheel studs on our 2014 jkur. Nobody in town stocks them. Anyone have some or can anyone help?? Waiting on tow truck which will be taken us to Cortez, not sure where we can work on it. May be able to fix myself if I had parts. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Thank you!
Shawn Patrick
816-516-5668
I am shocked that no one reasonably close chimed in with a spare stock rear axle laying in the garage that would help you. Our Jeep brothers have let us both down :-(
Old 07-11-2017, 01:56 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

There is another thread people responded to

Quick Reply: *****NEED HELP STRANDED in Cortez***