Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Four Corners Area Trail Links

Old 03-03-2010, 06:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Farmington Choke Cherry

We need to get Choke Cherry Canyon on here. We have some of the best wheeling in the country here. Choke Cherry in Farmington. Anyone interested in coming out get ahold of me. We will be running a few trails on the March 13th with our jeep club if anyone want to join. If you are passing through on your way to Moab check it out. There is a little of everything (easy to EXTREME). One of the guys in our local jeep club has been shooting video on some of the trails. You can find them on the 4x4tricks channel on youtube. If you want to see some of the more agressive stuff check out the 667 Rockers on youtube. If you need info shoot me message and I can help. I live 1 minute from the canyon.
Old 11-13-2011, 11:49 AM
JK Newbie

Default New Mexico trails

Here is a small portion of trial here in New Mexico.
http://nm4w.org/WEBEJEEPIN/Trails/Trails.htm
Old 12-15-2011, 08:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

In the Colorado Springs area it is hard to beat Old Stage and Gold Camp Roads. There are so many off shoot trails, some are extremely difficult, some you can get up pretty easily. Best part is, you can make it to the trail from anywhere in the Springs in 30 minutes, absolutely love it!
Old 04-30-2013, 01:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by theo3t
Here is a small portion of trial here in New Mexico.
Trail Rides
Thanks for posting this. I'm heading to Red River in a couple weeks and wanted to figure out my way. Sucks there isn't anything more challenging, but this will be good for relaxing.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Heeded out today fir some Red River trails and fishing. Greenie Peak it's closed rightnow, which sucks, but oh well

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-06-2013, 02:05 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by TipsEZ
Heeded out today fir some Red River trails and fishing. Greenie Peak it's closed rightnow, which sucks, but oh well

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Are you talking the "Red River" trail that is on the way to "sheep's crossing" ? End of red river trail dumps into the Verde River and there is a rock face there to climb?Click image for larger version

Name:	2011-09-24-03.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	36.0 KB
ID:	485651

Quick Reply: Four Corners Area Trail Links