Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Phoenix Jeep Mechanic/Shop recommendation

Old 03-06-2014, 06:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Phoenix Jeep Mechanic/Shop recommendation

Hi guys I'm in need of a local mechanic or shop that has experience with dropping in a new block. I have an approved insurance claim to replace the block, crank, etc and need to find someone reputable to get the job done right with confidence. Recommendations are greatly appreciated. thank you
Old 03-17-2014, 03:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Desert Snow
Hi guys I'm in need of a local mechanic or shop that has experience with dropping in a new block. I have an approved insurance claim to replace the block, crank, etc and need to find someone reputable to get the job done right with confidence. Recommendations are greatly appreciated. thank you
Not sure if they do engine work or not, but Sierra Expeditions off of Broadway and the 101 are the only people that have ever worked on my jeep other than me. I was fighting some deathwobble issues early on and they were very honest and even talked me out of buying several things. Stand up guys that I'd trust on anything that was over my head.
Old 03-17-2014, 05:59 PM
JK Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

cutting edge 4x4. They do tons of hemi swaps and can certainly put another 3.8 in for you. They will probably have a couple laying around the shop
Old 04-13-2018, 10:25 AM
JK Newbie

I'd love to get in touch with them but unfortunately Absolute Offroad Absolutely Not answering their phone nor returning my 2 messages (-;
Doesn't matter how good their job quality is when there's no communication. In my world CS is first priority.
Old 04-13-2018, 11:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Letzroll, Andrew owns the shop.480-797-0469

Quick Reply: Phoenix Jeep Mechanic/Shop recommendation