Notices
Silver State If you live in Nevada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

trails in Las Vegas

Old 03-09-2009, 07:53 PM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll be out there March 19th - 23rd...... So, if you see me out there don't forget to
Old 03-09-2009, 08:16 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by serveapurpose
I'll be out there March 19th - 23rd...... So, if you see me out there don't forget to
Wanna take a casual run to Death Valley with a local group? Lvl 1.5 trail...but flowers should be in bloom out there...nice Saturday cruise!
Old 03-10-2009, 06:07 PM
JK Newbie

Default Rocky Gap Road (Lovell Canyon road)

Check out The Rocky Gap Road. If you Google the trail you will get some results. If you enter through the Red Rock side you will pay a fee. They are the same trail. The East side is fairly easy. After you reach the top the descent has some technical rock gardens, but there is an easy way around for just about everything. Was there on Sunday and helped a stock TJ get through some of the trail (just spotted him) someone else had to change his tierod, but it was his first time off road and he bent it in almost a flat section of the trail. have fun

Last edited by JK Thing; 03-10-2009 at 06:11 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:04 AM
Sponsoring Vendor
Off Road Evolution Rep

Originally Posted by Brigitta
Last night I noticed on the project jk site---- http://www.project-jk.com ---
That WOL made a run out to Logandale over the Presidents Day weekend.
He's got some video posted if you want to check it out.
I was there with him and can tell you that I had a blast there. Gorgeous terrain and beautiful views.. Thanks for all the info Brigitta

Jiggawha I have plans on Saturday from noon till ? . Otherwise I would take you up on that offer.
Old 12-23-2017, 01:33 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by waynek
I'm going to vegas with my wife in about a month. can any one tell me if there is a place to rent a jeep. and if there are any trails within an hours drive from the strip. I would like to get some off road site seeing done. I took the alamo rental grand cherokee on a couple of what looked like fire break roads just west of town last year when i was out there. but had to turn around wife was pregnant and not feeling good. any help would be great. sorry if this is the wrong place for this post.
That are tons of trails within min of LV. On FS there are 3 club pages desert Wranglers, Silver State Wranglers battleborn Jeeps. They all do weekly runs. As I can help with the rentals they can get you on the trails and most will put in the passenger seat

The way this attached to different post on my phone I didn't see that this post is 10 yrs old

Last edited by MikeSW214; 12-23-2017 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Old post

Quick Reply: trails in Las Vegas