Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Bobcaygeon runs 2013

Old 06-14-2013, 03:46 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Kent,
interested in joining me (and about 30 or 40 others) doing a few trails around Bob mid July?
Simon and JL are coming back down from Montreal to lead some groups and there should be a ton of returning "JKJammers"
I may end up taking an intro group along the Hydro line by Lingham but Ill see if I can get to Bob both Sat and Sunday.

For everyone else, Come along and join in on the annual Canadian Cancer society fund raiser weekend.

5km of offroad trail/course and rough camping onsite.
Old 06-14-2013, 06:25 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JeepinDood
Hey Kent,
interested in joining me (and about 30 or 40 others) doing a few trails around Bob mid July?
Simon and JL are coming back down from Montreal to lead some groups and there should be a ton of returning "JKJammers"
I may end up taking an intro group along the Hydro line by Lingham but Ill see if I can get to Bob both Sat and Sunday.

For everyone else, Come along and join in on the annual Canadian Cancer society fund raiser weekend.

5km of offroad trail/course and rough camping onsite.
Hey Rob I will certainly lead a group if I can. fyi I heard they were doing some extensive work along the power line so you may want to look into that. You still on whatsapp?
Old 06-14-2013, 06:28 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by jeepwave
Really wanna go wheeling the 23rd, not so sire the long weekend would be best for my plans but I'm hearing greens mountain may be a bit much for me to jump straight into. Have to seriously think about it
Ok certainly don't want to pressure anybody.
Old 06-14-2013, 06:40 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Biggy

Ok certainly don't want to pressure anybody.
I just don't wanna hold anyone up if I'm lookin for a bypass or something. Have u been there yet biggy? Tried to look for YouTube videos couldn't find too much. Still really want to join
Old 06-14-2013, 06:58 PM
JK Junkie

I just don't wanna hold anyone up if I'm lookin for a bypass or something. Have u been there yet biggy? Tried to look for YouTube videos couldn't find too much. Still really want to join
I have run the trail many times . It has a nice mix of everything from mud to rock. The bypasses are all visible from the main trail its not like if you took a bypass that you could get lost or anything like that.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:21 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Please don't back out LOL...... I'm in your boat with probably less experience.... I'm still not very experienced and will just use the bypasses if I feel uncomfortable. I say let's check it out anyways...., let me know.
Old 06-14-2013, 08:25 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by Biggy
Are you going 401 to 115. If so ill probably hook up along the way
Yeah that's what my google search shows 401 to ON-115 Lindsay / Peterborough
Old 06-14-2013, 08:33 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by robsjeep9

Please don't back out LOL...... I'm in your boat with probably less experience.... I'm still not very experienced and will just use the bypasses if I feel uncomfortable. I say let's check it out anyways...., let me know.
LOL okay true we probably have the same experience and as long as the bypasses go by some of the crazy steep crap I just saw on YouTube I'm good haha and biggy has been a few times so sounds like he's the perfect person to go with
Old 06-14-2013, 08:39 PM
JK Junkie

LOL okay true we probably have the same experience and as long as the bypasses go by some of the crazy steep crap I just saw on YouTube I'm good haha and biggy has been a few times so sounds like he's the perfect person to go with
I agree going with Biggy is a good move.... I don't have a lot of pride.... SO IF I CHICKEN OUT I CHICKEN OUT and do the bypasses lol but I'm going ..... Need to learn more about Bobcaygeon for future trips. Glad you're still going we can chicken out together lol...
Old 06-15-2013, 08:17 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by robsjeep9

I agree going with Biggy is a good move.... I don't have a lot of pride.... SO IF I CHICKEN OUT I CHICKEN OUT and do the bypasses lol but I'm going ..... Need to learn more about Bobcaygeon for future trips. Glad you're still going we can chicken out together lol...
Hahahah aw man, agreed!! heck I bought a new synthetic winchline so maybe it'll get put to use!!

Quick Reply: Bobcaygeon runs 2013